The Fine Print.
Please read the following sections below before placing an order with Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC. The sections outline terms and conditions that must be accepted prior to ordering.
Conditions of Use Limited Warranty
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failures or other consequential damage, nor for labor, transportation or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC accepts no responsibility for any consequences resulting from installation on Corvettes operating beyond U.S. speed limits.
Exchange & Refund Policy
If for any reason, you are unhappy with an item, return the item within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or store credit. Any item returned for a store credit will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges are to be paid by the Buyer unless the part is defective. Buyers remorse is not a valid reason for returns. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We only issue refunds by management approval in the event we are unable to offer an exchange or in store credit. If you are ever unsatisfied with a purchase, we encourage you to open a Support Ticket or call our Customer Service Department at (888) 467-8388. We are committed to meeting your needs!
The Used Parts Process
The Corvette Salvage Crew strives to deliver quality, used parts to our customers. To make this possible, we have designed a systematic approach which handles all orders by the time they were received. This allows the oldest orders to have priority over newest to prevent lengthy delivery times. When ordering a used part from our facility, there will be a 1 to 5 business day processing time. During this time the Corvette Salvage Crew is doing the following:
- Upon receiving an order, a Crew Member uses our lot system to begin searching over 4 acres of land, within hundreds of cars, for the used part that was ordered.
- Once the part is found, it is removed from the vehicle and taken to the inspection department.
- While in the inspection phase, the part is cleaned, graded and tested. (This is where the quality portion of our used parts business comes into play. This step normally takes the longest. If the original part does not pass inspection here, we restart the process to find another quality, used part.)
- After passing the inspection phase, the used part is transferred to the shipping department to get packaged and labeled.
- At this point, a Crew Member will look at both USPS and FedEx delivery times to determine which method will get the part to the customer the FASTEST. Regardless of the shipping method chosen at checkout, the FASTEST method will be chosen and the package will wait on the shipping dock until it is picked up by either USPS or FedEx.
Depending on the circumstances, this process can take 1 to 5 business days to complete. We appreciate your patience during this time. If after 5 business days have passed and you have questions about your order, you can submit an Order Ticket. Due to the high volume of tickets we receive, if your order is within the 1 to 5 business day processing time, any tickets opened regarding order status will be immediately closed. This allows us to work more efficiently and offload the workflow to deliver more used parts to our customers. As always, we appreciate your business and have ultimately designed this system to benefit you, the customer.
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC works everyday to ensure our pricing method is accurate. Because of the constant flux in the parts market, Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC reserves the right to:
- Correct any errors in pricing or descriptions (even after an order is accepted).
- Cancel or refuse any order based on an incorrect price or description.
Sale and clearance pricing is limited to stock on hand and can be discontinued at any time. Adding an item to your cart does not guarantee the price and it may change while in your cart. When an item goes out of stock, we remove the item from our website as soon as possible. Sometimes there may be a slight delay. We will notify you if you’ve placed an order with an item that is no longer available. Some of these items come back in stock, while others are closeouts and are gone forever.
Core Charge Policy
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466
To start the Core Refund Process and Submit A Core, visit https://corvettesalvage.com/core/.
Promotions, Specials & Discounts
Promotions, specials and discounts are for a limited time only. Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC reserves the right to end any promotion, special or discount at any time without prior notice.
Discounts applied to product from Corvette Salvage appear in the shopping cart. Discounts do not apply to the following:
- Already Discounted Items
- Gift Certificates
- New, Lower Priced Items
- Restoration Services
- Sale Items
- Sets & Kits
- Special Order Parts
- Wheels & Tires
- Wholesale Accounts
Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, including ‘free’ offers. All orders are subject to verification. Discounts are not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Other exceptions may apply.
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC charges sales tax on orders in accordance with state and local tax laws. Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC has a business “presence” in Mississippi, therefore we are required to charge sales tax to all orders placed with a delivery destination within the state of Mississippi.
Shipping offers appear at checkout. Free shipping applies to UPS Ground (standard) shipping and is available for select products only. To qualify, your order must be shipped within the continental United States and purchase total must equal or exceed minimum amount specified. Orders will ship when the entire order is ready. Normal shipping fees will apply to products not included in the promotion. Oversize shipments are subject to additional charges. Void where prohibited.