This is a rebuilding service offered by Corvette Salvage for a C5 A/C Climate Control Panel which can be installed in any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
50th Anniversary Edition, 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car, Base, Z06
Base, Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
This C5 A/C Climate Control Panel rebuilding service will do the following:
- Restore the climate control panel back to factory specifications.
- Fix the electronic heater/ac control panel no longer displaying a readout.
- Fix all back lighting and dimming LED display issues caused from failed solder joints and burnt out incandescent backlit bulbs.
What is a Climate Control Panel?
The climate control panel is the command center of the A/C system. It is housed in the dash and sends all necessary commands to begin the cooling or heating process. It features a combination of buttons, dials, and/or knobs.
GM Part Numbers: 10345293, 09380441, 9380441, 10436062, 19329964
Core Return Disclaimer
The following has been pulled from our Terms & Conditions.
CORE CHARGE POLICY
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466