This is a rebuilding service offered by Corvette Salvage for a C4 A/C Climate Control Panel which can be installed in any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
Base, Collector’s Edition, Grand Sport
Base, Indianapolis 500 Pace Car, ZR-1
40th Anniversary Edition, Base, ZR-1
What is a Climate Control Panel?
The climate control panel is the command center of the A/C system. It is housed in the dash and sends all necessary commands to begin the cooling or heating process. It features a combination of buttons, dials, and/or knobs.
Over time, heat can cause the capacitors in a C68 A/C Climate Control Panel to dry out and eventually short. Protection diodes can be damaged by reverse or 24V jump starts. Age and pot holes cause the bulbs in the control unit to blow.
This rebuilding service will fix the common symptoms listed below to restore any 1990 to 1996 Corvette A/C Climate Control Panel back to factory specifications:
- The control unit display is blank or the control unit operation is intermittent.
- The control unit functions but the buttons and/or display don’t illuminate.
- Cold air blows from the vents when heat is selected or hot air blows when A/C is selected.
GM Part Numbers:
1994 to 1996, Convertible
1994 to 1996, Coupe
19153503, 16192608, 16170901, 16162118
1992 to 1993, Convertible
1992 to 1993, Coupe
1990 to 1991, Convertible
16152502, 16125967, 16150839, 16150501
1990 to 1991, Coupe
19151995, 16152503, 16125963, 16150511
Core Return Disclaimer
The following has been pulled from our Terms & Conditions.
CORE CHARGE POLICY
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466